Students in the success coaching program will have unique access to the people, networks, and resources foundational to college and post-college success.
Research suggests that students who actively participate in coaching will:
- Perform better in their courses
- Make friends and meaningful connections with University staff and instructors
- Be more satisfied with their overall college experience
Outside of the built-in benefits of coaching (listed above), students will:
- Receive priority consideration when applying for specific scholarships (e.g., Engagement Scholarship for study abroad, internships, undergraduate research, and more)
- Receive priority consideration when applying for competitive, paid student leadership roles on campus. These paid opportunities include student staff positions with the following departments: